30 Years Experience – Helping You To Overcome All Anxiety Related Issues
Introduction (play video)
My name is Michael Cohen and I am a professional fully qualified Hypnotherapist and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist, based in Sutton, Surrey, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, and Central London. I have 30 years experience in assisting people with a wide range of problems. I specialise in offering one-to-one Hypnotherapy and Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques for social anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, and related issues like building confidence and self esteem. I am the author of three books about therapy, including the No 1 best self-help selling “The power of accepting yourself.”
My latest book Rethink It! Practical Ways to Rid Yourself of Anger, Depression, Jealousy and Other Common Problems is receiving great reviews
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about therapy or think that you might need some help. Call or email me in confidence to book an appointment for therapy sessions, or fill in the following enquiry form. Your details will only be used to respond to your enquiry.
Not sure which therapy is for you?
If you are unsure or don’t see your issue listed Michael offers a free no obligation phone or Skype consultation so that you can discuss your needs.
Hypnotherapy is recognized by the British Medical Association, the American Medical Association and the National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE). Hypnotherapy is a safe and effective therapy that can alleviate many problems including:
1. Stress & Anxiety – For example, panic attacks, social anxiety, phobias, sexual anxiety, work-related stress, low confidence, etc.
2. Habits – Including addictions and bad habits, e.g., smoking, nail-biting, over-eating,
3. Low mood States * – Hypnotherapy is often combined with cognitive behavioural therapy to help you change the way you feel about yourself, others and your circumstances.
4. Personal Development – For example, public speaking, study skills, sports performance, etc.
5. Psycho-somatic Conditions * – Conditions caused or exacerbated by stress-related conditions. For example, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), various skin conditions, warts.
6. Pain Management * – For example, chronic pain, pain in dentistry, pain in surgery, tension headaches, back pain, etc.
7. Inter-personal Problems – For example, relationship problems, familial problems, or conflict at work.
*These conditions may require a medical diagnosis to determine the suitability of the client for hypnotherapy.
To contact me, please visit my Contact page.