You may have tried to stop smoking in the past only to find yourself lighting up weeks, months, or even years later. The skill is to remain smoke free and this is a skill you can learn. On the smoking cessation programme you will learn that stopping smoking is a choice you can make. I will show you how to put that into practice.
One Of The Most Effective Ways To Stop Smoking
In 1992 New Scientist Magazine published the results of an extensive clinical study on the most effective smoking cessation methods. A meta-analysis, statistically combining the results of more than 600 studies (over 72,000 individual cases) showed that single session hypnosis increased a smoker’s success chance by 1000% from 6% to 60%
Hypnotherapists stopping smoking does require some will-power and motivation. However, it is proven that with hypnotherapy you are at least five to fifteen times more likely to succeed than by will-power alone.
Discover How To…
- Stay off cigarettes without feeling deprived, irritable, anxious or depressed
- Deal effectively with crises and other stresses which may have driven you back to smoking in the past
- How not to substitute by over-eating etc
During the 75 minute session we will use clinical Hypnotherapy, a powerful natural process effective in helping you to stop smoking. You will also be taught powerful techniques to help you stop smoking for good.
Comprehensive Follow Up Support
My aim is to help you to stop smoking in just one session. You will leave the session with the skills you need to remain a non-smoker. However, just in case you need a little boost during any challenging moments I offer comprehensive follow up support, at no extra cost, that includes the following:
- Two further 30 minute sessions are offered if needed and if taken within 3 months of the first session
- Six months of email or telephone advice should you experience difficulties associated with smoking cessation
- A CD is given to you at the first session to back up the program
- All of this extra support is offered at no further cost to you
It’s never too late to stop smoking. Why not take advantage of my 30 years experience in helping people to successfully stop.
If you would like more information or to make an appointment you can contact me in confidence.